Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Second Global White Collar Crime Institute - Sao Paulo, Brazil
In 2015, I launched the Inaugural ABA Criminal Justice Section Global White Collar Crime Institute in Shanghai, China. It was an incredible success and brought together practitioners, government officials, judges, consultants, and academics to discuss some of the most important issues in the field.
I’m please to announce that the Second Global White Collar Crime Institute will be held in Sao Paulo, Brazil on June 7-8, 2017 at the Law Offices of Trench Rossi Watanabe. The program is now available online, and it is shaping up to be another spectacular event.
The program includes the following panels:
· A Prosecutor’s View of Global White Collar Crime from Investigation to Sentencing
· Navigating Cross Border Government Investigations and Prosecutions
· Trends Regarding Global Anti-Corruption Enforcement
· A View of Global White Collar Crime from the Bench
· Preparing for the Globalization of Corporate Internal Investigations
· Navigating Global Compliance Trends and global Enforcement Priorities
I hope you will be able to join me for this engaging and informative conference in one of the world’s most active white collar enforcement environments. Register here while space is still available.